Litigation For Energy Concerns
Exploration and production companies, operators, transporters, processors, pipeline companies, oil field service providers and other energy-industry companies look to our lawyers to prosecute and defend their energy industry claims.
Experienced In The Industry
Alvarez Stauffer Bremer knows that energy executives and their in-house legal teams seek lawyers who understand the oil and gas business. Our experience includes litigation and arbitration of disputes pertaining to:
- Catastrophic explosions and accidents
- Oil and gas royalties
- Oil and gas lease terms and requirements
- Joint exploration and operating agreements
- Gas purchasing and processing agreements
- Pipeline construction and operating agreements
- Oil field services contracts
- Area of mutual interest provisions
- Rights of first refusal
We draw upon our substantial experience to assist and advise each client throughout the dispute resolution process, from pre-litigation claim investigation, evaluation and negotiation, through any trial or arbitration of the dispute.
Contact Us Today